Community Led Housing Breakfast Briefing
Saturday 16 March 2019, 10am – 1pm
Teas, coffees and pastries provided.
- Are you looking to deliver new housing for your community?
- Worried if local residents can afford to live in your area?
- Lacking smaller homes for young people or long term residents to downsize to?
- Seeking a long term income to pay for local facilities or services?
Community led housing could be the answer…
Why not come along to FREE our community led housing breakfast briefing and find out more?
BOOK YOUR PLACE HERE.
Husthwaite Village Hall (main hall)
Who should attend?
Hambleton and Ryedale residents interested in community led housing, parish councils, community groups and landowners.
What is community led housing?
Community led housing is all about meeting the housing needs of your community.
It’s about building high quality affordable homes to buy or rent that are owned by the community, for the community.
There is plenty of support and advice available locally and access to national funding streams.
Now is a great time to find out more about taking forward a scheme in your town or village.
Leah Swain – Community First Yorkshire
Martin Booth – Hudswell Community Charity
Graham Brookfield – Homes England
At this breakfast briefing you will:
- Hear from a North Yorkshire community group that has built its own affordable homes
- Find out more about the Community Housing Fund, which has been allocated by Government to support community led housing
- Practical advice on how to kick start a community led housing project in your area
- Find out about organisations who can support and advise you
There will be an opportunity for you to network and ask any questions you might have.
The breakfast briefing is run in partnership with Hambleton District Council and Ryedale District Council and your local Rural Housing Enablers will also be attending.
Please click here for an event flyer
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01904 704177 for further information.